A key player in energy transition, the EDF Group partners with Digital SDG Accelerator in search for innovative solutions to mitigate climate change and improve life quality in cities.
The best projects will have a chance to visit the EIFER lab in Germany, EDF R&D subsidiary, and pilot their projects with the Group.
We invite projects with a prototype addressing one of the following topics:
- Estimation /measurement of traffic induced by mobility at the scale of a metropolis;
- Estimation /measurement of GHG emissions from energy consumption and mobility;
- Measurement and prediction of environmental conditions;
- Design and usage of energy and climate indicators to support decision-making;
- “What if?” tools for climate & energy scenario assessment.
In addition to cooperating with EDF and EIFER, participating projects might be selected into the catalogue of 100 best EAEU sustainable development technologies which will be presented at the key international events including UN COP26.
The deadline for the application to the Acceleration programme is 31st of December 2020. More information about the application process and acceleration program available here.
About Digital SDG Accelerator
Digital SDG Accelerator was launched to accelerate deployment of innovative digital technologies for anti-crisis recovery and transition to sustainable growth based on UN SDGs. The accelerator is organized by Evercity with the support of infrastructural partner Russian National Development Corporation, as well as International Telecommunications Union, UN Global Compact Russia, Russian Carbon Fund, CSR Central Asia and more than 20 leaders of the innovative ecosystem in EAEU countries. Since its launch in June 2020, the Accelerator has received more than 80 applications.